Despite the challenges to meet our budget each year, we continue to be encouraged by the creative ways our community has raised money for Mother’s Choice. We value every dollar you have raised and take great care to use our financial resources wisely. Thank you for joining hands with us to give hope and change life stories so that together we can impact future generations!

2022-2023 Total Expenditure: HK$75,239,946*

Mother’s Choice continues to invest in its services and competes for talent in an increasingly competitive marketplace, building our capacity and developing our services and programs as we work towards accomplishing our Vision 2025 Top 10 Strategic Priorities. Total expenditure in 2022-2023 was $75.2 million, which is 3.7% or $2.7 million higher than the previous year.

In 2022-2023, for every HK$100 donated to Mother’s Choice, we spent:

Pregnant Girls Services
Youth Program
Foster Care Services
Project Bridge
Baby Care
Wee Care (For Special Needs Children)
Early Intervention Services
Adoption Services
Safe Families
Community Education
Fundraising, MarComm & Events
Volunteer Engagement
Facilities & Administration

Click on a segment to find out more

2022-2023 Total Income: HK$86,177,887*

How do we raise the money we need?
Last fiscal year, 23% of our income came from the Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong Government, and the remaining 77% was raised from public donations from people like you!

Private Funding (HK$62,764,778)73%
Government Funding (HK$19,813,748)23%
Other Income (HK$3,599,361)4%

Click on a segment to find out more

Financial Transparency

Our Mother’s Choice budget, financial policy and procedures are overseen by our Board of Directors and Finance and Investment Committees. Our financial controls ensure that every dollar is spent appropriately.

We commit to keeping three months operational expenditure in our current account, and a total reserve of 150% of our non-subvention annual expenses in cash and liquid instruments to ensure that in times of economic unpredictability and in extreme emergencies, we can always continue to provide care to the most vulnerable.

*All financials on this page are taken from Mother’s Choice Limited’s 2022-2023 audited accounts. All currencies are in HKD.

Please view our most recent three years of Audited Financial Statements or email for more information.

Audited Financial Statements

For more information on Mother’s Choice and the Impact Reports, please click here.

Mother’s Choice publishes three types of financial statements, including Audited Financial Statements audited annually by KPMG, Annual Financial Report (AFR) prepared in accordance with requirements issued by the Social Welfare Department, and Impact Report including financial highlights extracted from estimates based on the most recent year’s unaudited management accounts, and Audited Financial Statements from the previous two years.

How You Can Support

Give Regularly

Ensure that every child can be in a loving family by committing to support Mother’s Choice regularly. Donate now!

Be a Fundraising Champion

Donate your birthday, run a marathon, or bake a cake in support of Mother’s Choice. Be a voice for children in Hong Kong, and raise funds at the same time! Learn more here.

Involve Your Company

We partner with companies who are passionate about building stronger families in our community. Learn more here.